Live in Serenity and Joy (with Om Symbol) - Teardrop Mobius Necklace
This elegant sterling silver necklace is finely engraved with one of the most inspiring tenets of Buddhism, that we learn to awaken by walking and breathing in awareness every moment of every day:
Live in serenity and joy
with Om symbol
The Om symbolizes Buddha’s body, speech and mind and represents peace, tranquility, and unity. In yoga and the Hindu tradition, it is said to be the primordial sound from which the whole Universe was created.
- Sterling silver teardrop mobius pendant on 18" silver chain.
- Pendant measures 1 1/8" in diameter.
- Composed of .925 solid sterling silver.
- Also available in 14 K gold by special order.
- Gift packaged with story card and black drawstring bag.
- Crafted proudly in the USA by Laurel Elliott DVB New York, designer of the original Mobius necklace.
DVB utilizes the “cire-perdue” or lost-wax casting method of jewelry creation. Lost-wax casting is actually an ancient method of jewelry production used in creating the finest jewelry. Owing to the nature of the technique and the hand finishing of each casting, small variations in dimension, weight and finish will occur.