Pure Infinity Teardrop Mobius Necklace
The softly undulated shape of this elegant tear drop mobius necklace is formed of a continuously twisting ribbon with no beginning and no end, representing constancy and eternity. It is a lovely design and its sinewy shape and shiny surface will catch and reflect light as it is worn.
- Sterling silver teardrop mobius pendant on 18" silver chain.
- Pendant measures 1 1/8" in diameter.
- Composed of .925 solid sterling silver.
- Also available in 14 K gold by special order.
- Gift packaged with story card and black drawstring bag.
- Crafted proudly in the USA by Laurel Elliott DVB New York, designer of the original Mobius necklace.
DVB utilizes the “cire-perdue” or lost-wax casting method of jewelry creation. Lost-wax casting is actually an ancient method of jewelry production used in creating the finest jewelry. Owing to the nature of the technique and the hand finishing of each casting, small variations in dimension, weight and finish will occur.