Laurel Elliott DVB New York
By the Grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:10) Mobius Necklace
Sale price $53.95 Regular price
This elegant sterling silver Mobius necklace is finely engraved with a quote from 1st Corinthians 15:10 about God's grace to us:
"By the grace of God I am what I am."
This remarkable pendant employs the uniquely beautiful geometric form known as a Mobius strip, named after the German mathematician, August Ferdinand Mobius (1790-1868). It represents the seeming paradox of a plane without end, or one of infinite length. As such it becomes an accepted symbol for infinity.
The circlet will move about the chain when worn, constantly changing its appearance, creating one shape and then another. The more you observe its seeming simplicity, the more complex it becomes. The message remains constant, the shape never rests.
- Sterling silver mobius pendant on 18" silver chain.
- Mobius pendant measures 1" in diameter.
- Also available in 14 K Gold by special order.
- Gift packaged with story card and black drawstring bag.
- Crafted proudly in the USA by Laurel Elliott DVB New York, designer of the original mobius necklace.
DVB utilizes the "cire-perdue" or lost-wax casting method of jewelry creation. Lost-wax casting is actually an ancient method of jewelry production used in creating the finest jewelry. Owing to the nature of the technique and the hand finishing of each casting, small variations in dimension, weight and finish will occur.