Custom Mobius Bracelet
This elegant Mobius bracelet is a mobius design in its simplest form - and now you can make it uniquely your own.
- Personalize your mobius bracelet with your own very special message
- Perfect for a one of a kind gift or special occasion
- Your message can be anything you choose - a favorite saying or bible verse, a family motto, names of children, grandchildren, husband and wife, beloved pets, important dates such as anniversary or birthdate - just to name a few.
- Your choice of three fonts: Block, Script or Lucida Handwriting
- Each piece is created in CAD design and cast in a unique mold
- Item is packaged in an elegant black gift box
- You will receive a proof for approval before your bracelet is cast
- Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery
- Need to make sure a mobius will fit you or your loved one? Please request a try on when you place your order (we send you a plain silver mobius in a box with a return label to send it back).
- Rose Gold, White Gold and Platinum also available - please email us for a quotation.
- Your bracelet is shipped via insured UPS with adult signature required for delivery.
- For personalization, simply send us a message with your text for the bracelet via our contact form. Please include your order number. Font examples will be provided for your selection.
The unique design of the Mobius strip appears to have one side. The beautiful elliptical shape sits comfortably about the hand; the unique twist to the design represents the paradox of a plane or loop without end, an apt symbol for infinity.
Bracelet Circumference: 7 7/8”
Width: 3/16"- 5/16" [5 - 8mm]
Composed of .925 solid sterling silver.
Also available by special order in 14 K gold.
Crafted proudly in the USA by Laurel Elliott DVB New York, designer of the Original Mobius Bracelet.
DVB utilizes the “cire-perdue” or lost-wax casting method of jewelry creation. Lost-wax casting is actually an ancient method of jewelry production used in creating the finest jewelry. Owing to the nature of the technique and the hand finishing of each casting, small variations in dimension, weight and finish will occur.