Live Life While You Have It (Florence Nightingale) - Teardrop Mobius Necklace
This elegant sterling silver necklace is finely engraved with a remarkable quote from the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale:
Live life while you have it
with Florence Nightingale's signature
The full quotation is: "Live life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift. There is nothing small in it." Nightingale was a British nurse during the Crimean War, a social reformer and statistician best known as the founder of modern nursing. A superb gift for that special caregiver in your life or anyone who needs courage and inspiration.
- Sterling silver teardrop mobius pendant on 18" silver chain.
- Pendant measures 1 1/8" in diameter.
- Composed of .925 solid sterling silver.
- Also available in 14 K gold by special order.
- Gift packaged with story card and black drawstring bag.
- Crafted proudly in the USA by Laurel Elliott DVB New York, designer of the original Mobius necklace.
DVB utilizes the “cire-perdue” or lost-wax casting method of jewelry creation. Lost-wax casting is actually an ancient method of jewelry production used in creating the finest jewelry. Owing to the nature of the technique and the hand finishing of each casting, small variations in dimension, weight and finish will occur.